Welders are in demand, there are far fewer welders than there are welding job opportunities, meaning the salary in the market is continuously rising!
At Welding Near You, we are passionate about education and hard work.
We understand that some students who are dedicated to their education and work hard to provide themselves with a better future need some financial help to attend the school of their dreams.
That is why we proudly provide Welding Near You Support Scholarship for excellence in academics.
The scholarship amount is $1000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How to change jobs when you are unsure about next career move?”
- You must submit your essay on or before March 31st, 2022.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on April 15th, 2022 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.
No information collected during this process will be given to 3rd parties and students maintain complete rights over the submitted articles.
Students maintain complete rights over the article submitted.