We also reserve the right to alter any section of our terms without any prior notice.
So it’s upon you to periodically keep checking these terms just in case we make some alterations that will be dictating how you use the site in future.
We are the legal owners of all the content on our site including the texts, graphics, logos, images, and user interface.
They are all licensed by us and protected by the copyright and trademark laws governing the use of intellectual properties.
However, if you have to use any section of our content, then you’re required to:
- Use the content and material as is, without removing any section or culling a piece of it.
- Make sure you’re using the material for personal use only, with no commercial intent.
- Not to change any section of the content or material
- Never to use the material for unlawful activities
- Link back to the page from which you retrieved the information
The information we provide on this site is for training purposes only and should never be used in lieu of professional help, especially for critical applications.
While we make sure we have done a thorough research on any piece of information we provide, we accept no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies in some of the information we provide.
This page is also available in Spanish.